Each webinar will emphasize a different aspect of the Kubernetes stack and feature guests offering insight into successful use cases
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#kubernetes—Platform9, the first company to provide open-source SaaS managed solutions for private and edge clouds including Kubernetes and OpenStack, today announced plans to host a complimentary webinar series, “Enterprise Action Plan — Moving to Production with Kubernetes.”
This multipart webinar series will share actionable intelligence for implementing Kubernetes successfully for edge, on-premises and bare metal use cases. Each webinar will examine a specific part of the Kubernetes stack and highlight impactful use cases such as smart digital retail stores, 5G network edge deployments, and hybrid Containers-as-a-Service (hybrid CaaS) with real-world implementation insights from expert guests.
WHO: The webinars are specifically designed for cloud architects, DevOps or ITOps professionals, SREs (Site Reliability Engineer) or anyone in charge of platform engineering or cloud infrastructure-on-premises, edge, or in a public cloud, but all are welcome to attend.
WHAT: “Enterprise Action Plan — Moving to Production with Kubernetes” webinar series.
Schedule is as follows:
– September 16th: “Kicking off your Kubernetes Implementation Project Successfully – Key Considerations.” Platform9’s CEO Sirish Raghuram, and Mavenir’s Head of 5G Platform and Cloud Engineering, Suresh Somasundaram will review the state of the Kubernetes market and share experiences of clients who have journeyed the road to implementation.
– October 14th: “Networking in the Brave New World of Containers, an Implementer’s In-depth Guide.” Tigera will tackle key questions about the networking implications of containers and provide a demo on Calico best practices.
– November 11th: “Networking and Kubernetes in the World of 5G/Telco Edge.” Mavenir will discuss 5G Telco Edge use cases, with an emphasis on implementation best practices.
– December 9th: “Implementing Kubernetes – Storage Considerations.” Portworx will explain how cloud-native storage is different from traditional enterprise storage and share insights on running data-rich applications like databases on Kubernetes.
– January 13th: “Logging in Kubernetes.” Presenters will provide a comprehensive guide to logging in Kubernetes including a demo with logs, metrics, and aggregating logs.
– February 10th: “Devops and Data Pipelines at Scale.” Lucidworks will investigate the most important technical issues surrounding data management at scale.
– March 10th: “Maintaining Kubernetes for Optimal System Performance.” Presenters will discuss worry-free maintenance and edge retail use cases.
– April 14th: “The Top 5 Best Practices in the Container Adoption Lifecycle – why the Lifecycle of Kubernetes Matters.” Spotlighting panelists who will summarize key findings from the series, provide valuable conclusions and implementation advice.
WHEN: The series will consist of multiple one hour sessions, each beginning at 9am Pacific Time (USA) over an eight month period starting on September 16, 2020. Attendees are encouraged to review “Solving the Edge Platform Challenge” and “SaaS Architecture for Managing Private and Edge Clouds” prior to the first webinar. Additional hands-on resources are available at these links: Freedom Tier Solution and Product Demonstration, and the Platform9 blog here.
Platform9 provides open-source SaaS managed solutions for private and edge clouds, including Kubernetes and OpenStack. With a mission to enable freedom in cloud computing, the company’s solutions are both easy to operate and scale, while supporting broad cloud capabilities that run on any infrastructure. The company’s SaaS management model has been proven to eliminate management complexity and costs through automated cluster upgrades, security patches, and fully-managed monitoring and troubleshooting across multiple points of presence, edge sites, and data centers with guaranteed SLAs. Headquartered in Mountain View, CA, Platform9 clients include enterprises such as S&P Global, Kingfisher Retail, Cadence Design, Juniper Networks, and Autodesk.
Media and Analyst Contact